Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Alex


Finally. . . my first photo shoot in my new studio/office. I was a little nervous - new lighting, new area, new family to meet. I didn't get a chance to test everything out first, but everything went well. Alex was great and full of smiles. He thought it was fun to scream in the room - lots of noise with no carpet. Look at those eyes - they are beautiful!

I have tons of new props that I can finally use. If I find something shopping now I have places to store it. I will constantly be in the lookout for new props. Anything fun that you find, send me info. I love this pottery bowl & photos . . .

I really didn't know if a seven month old would fit into this basket, but Alex did. These photos turned out so cute.



I still love the candid photos. So precious. . .

It was so fun to meet your family. Thank you for waiting until the studio was finished. I hope you enjoy every photo. . .

0 comments: