Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Ethan

Ethan was six weeks old at his photo session and did great. He took a whole bottle from his mom and then was ready to be a model for the two hours. I haven't had an infant session since April. Ethan was so cute and was a great little model.

Photobucket

Now when I say be ready to possibly be peed on I mean it. I think the whole 3 ounce bottle ended up on mom and dad.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am going to end this post with two of my favorite pictures. The sleeping picture below is a favorite because it took us 15 minutes or more to try and get Ethan to sleep. Finally the little guy closed his eyes. I bet he crashed once he got in the car.

Photobucket

This photo below gets me into the Christmas spirit. I love it.

Photobucket

Thanks so much for calling. I enjoyed meeting the whole family.

0 comments: