Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Scott Family

Photobucket

This was another busy day with two photo shoots in the same day. Renae is a close high school friend of mine and I love photographing their family. Grace is a doll and seven months old. She is so cute and was starting to teeth the day of the photos. Her parents kept saying she isn't smiling and seems grumpy. I think we got some great pictures of the whole family and Grace.

Photobucket

This was mostly a Grace photo shoot. They wanted to wait until she was sitting to take her next set of pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at those eyes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

It is always great catching up. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love these! Thank you so much for another great photo session. Can't wait to see the rest!