Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cousins

I haven't posted any pictures of my little guy in a long time. First he really doesn't like taking his picture. Most of the photos I have of him are in pj's and crying. He had a great Easter and I was excited to put him in the cutest Easter outfit I found. I just love the hat! Our little golfer.

The only place I can take photos of Isaac is buckled in the swing. Below is an OK picture, but I'm getting so tired of the blue, yellow and red background. Maybe one of these days I will get some good photos of him that I can post and be excited about. Until then this is Isaac at 21 months old.

We had my sister over for dinner about 3 weeks ago and I wanted to bring the kids down for some pictures. Isaac was not getting into it, so none of him. I love this photo of Gage. He is now 4 years old and came up with some crazy posing. It makes me smile and that is Gage.

Finally my adorable niece. She made coming down to take photos worth it. Thank you Brinnley. I have some fun girl props, but no one at my house to try it on. I was so happy that Brinnley played along and took some great photos. Below are my favorite three.

I love this photo below. She was so excited to try on the hat and just kept looking up at the rim. I found this hat at the new clothing store for babies and children Pride and Joy. They have a great selection of clothing and accessories, so if you need some ideas before your pictures, check it out.

Saving the best for last once again. I am printing this for my living room. She didn't want to sit in this pottery bowl at all, but I'm so glad we got her to try it out because this picture is precious. This is the smile I get to see everyday I come to pick Isaac up at her house. She makes my day with a hug and this smile. Love you Brinnley!

0 comments: