Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Gavin

Well since spring isn't in the air I guess babies are. It seems like all of our friends are adding little additions to their families. We really enjoy Gavin's family and get to see them all throughout the summer at barbecues and softball games. Looking forward to the warmer weather and letting the kids play outside! Gavin is a precious little baby and he was so good. Gavin was 4 weeks old at this session and once again we worked to get this little guy to sleep.

I love this photo below. Mom and dad holding Gavin and big sister looking on. She is such a loving big sister and had fun in my princess skirt - Yes a girl to take photos of!

I love this picture. I tried something different with the background and added a little weathering look. I think it turned out really cute. She was a great little model for just being 2.5 years old. Look at those beautiful green eyes.


Now look at Gavin's beautiful blue eyes. I saw a lot of eyes and not much sleeping, but he was still really good. I think when older babies come in for an infant session they can see a little farther at 4 weeks old and all the lights really interest them. It has taken quite a bit to get these last two infants to sleep at their sessions. Once Gavin fell asleep we were not moving him - at all!


This is in the same basket we just carefully put on the hat. SHHHHH, don't wake the baby. Isn't he precious - I LOVE sleeping babies. I think this is what his mom would like to see around 4 in the morning.

Thanks for asking me to capture Gavin's 1st month. He is amazing, Congratulations!

2 comments:

Alycia said...

Beautiful baby and big sister! Love the black and white of baby and big sister in background!!

tania klein said...

We love the photos! The only problem is...which ones to get prints of. I want them all!
Thanks Heather! You were so good with both kiddos!