Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Miller Family



What a wonderful family. It actually turned out to be a fairly nice afternoon for November in Montana. It usually never happens that the last photo of the session is the best with kiddos this small. I love the family photo above and we even got the dog to stay.

The youngest was so busy and just a typical little boy. His parents did an awesome job at getting him to smile. I love the pictures of the boys below.

I just had to add this photo. So cute of the oldest boy with dad.



Thanks for dealing with the cooler temperatures. It was great to meet you.

1 comments:

Cindy Miller said...

We had a great time! I love the pictures and can't believe how good the dog is posing in the family picture! You did an awesome job! Thanks again! Cindy