Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pierson Family



This was a fun family session. The kids were at a familiar area taking pictures at "papa" and "nana's" house. The landscape was gorgeous and a great place to take family pictures. This fall the sun hasn't been out very much, so I can photograph anywhere. Today was a bright, sunny day and we had to work to find the perfect spots. I love the way this photo session turned out - the kids make it one of a kind!

The photo below is one of my favorites. These two were great in front of the camera - such a fun interaction.










After taking about 40 minutes of family photos we added the "whole" family. For one picture I think most everyone is looking at the camera. This is really when I need an assistant to dance crazy next to me - then all the little kiddos would look at me.



I am so glad that we finally could find a weekend that worked. I really wish there were more fall colors, but this session turned out great for the end of October. . . could have been snow!

0 comments: