Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cameron

Cameron is an adorable 1 year old. He is so cute. I love his hair, his little outfit and that he was my first 1 year old in the studio. I also am really glad that he wasn't walking yet; this little guy could crawl and crawl FAST! I also love parents, Cameron's mom came with him and she just kept saying "sorry". He got tired toward the end, I don't blame him, 1 hour for kids is a long time. He did great and I'm so happy with these photos. I hope you enjoy them too.


Look at this smile, and those eyes - beautiful green.







I love this photo below. It was one of the last couple during the photo session and I am surprised we got this smile out of him - maybe that is why I love it - a great surprise.


Thank you so much for calling, he is such a cutie with a wonderful smile and personality. Visit with you soon.

2 comments:

Hanberg's said...

Oh gosh, I am so pleased with how those turned out. I'll admit I was a little worried because he cried so much! The last one is just perfect, it really shows his personality. I'm so glad you kept trying!

Brianne Heiner said...

Hi Heather! You don't know me. My name is Brianne....I am friends with Chelsea Winterholler (I found a link to your blog through her blog) Anyway, I have a random question for you...where do you buy your backdrops? You can e-mail me at breen7955@gmail.com

Thanks!