Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Linsey & Robert

The Springhill Pavilion in Bozeman. This beautiful place sits at the foothills of the Bridger mountains and is home to many weddings. Probably not too many June weddings like this. . .

I was referred to Linsey and Robert by my best friends in Arizona, and once I met Linsey I knew we would hit it off. She just graduated from MSU in Civil Engineering, go CATS, and now has a job in Billings! Linsey and Robert were a great couple and I'm so glad they were up for anything on this crazy June 6th day.

You would think this wedding took place in March or April. I think it reached a high of 45 degrees, rained all day (very good luck), and at the start of dinner it was snowing. We had a great 15 minutes of photos in the rain and then in the snow. The photos below are my favorite, not normal June wedding photographs, but they turned out perfect.






All the fun details from the day. Beautiful flowers everywhere.



Rain or sunshine this is a beautiful backdrop.





We found a couple locations where the Bride and Groom didn't get wet from the rain.



The only dry bench found.



Congratulations. It was great to meet you and watch your perfect wedding day unfold. This wedding will never be forgotten and I'm so glad you were willing to get a little wet and cold.

If you want to see more from the wedding click on the slide show.

4 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

They are beautiful! I love the one with the amazing green background...what a bummer with the weather, though!

Donovan said...

Very cool slide show. What a day. Isn't it great to have a couple willing to do anything to get a great shot!!

Samantha said...

I love the slideshow!!!! You do such a fantastic job. Can't wait to see ours

Gilbert_C said...

I love these - they turned out great. The slideshow is a nice touch too. Everyone looks so well behaved in your pictures! ;)