Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kurtis & Chrissie



What a beautiful couple, wedding, and reception. It did rain for good luck, but not until about 9 that night so we had a full day of pictures and sun. I work with Kurtis and met Chrissie last summer when we took engagement photos. This couple has a lot of fun together. They are blessed with wonderful friends and family. I had a great day capturing their wedding story.

When I arrived at the church to take some photos of the girls getting ready they were still in the process of putting on makeup and fixing last minute touches on their hair. This is so much fun to photograph.





The couple decided to see each other before the ceremony. I like to give each couple 5-10 minutes to enjoy each other and visit for a few minutes prior to the craziness of the day. I usually just hang out in a corner and take photos from a distance of the "first look". I thought this was a sweet moment.







The beautiful details from the day. This couple has an amazing talented family. The bride's uncle made the cake, the groom's aunt created all the flower arrangements, the bride and groom did a great job on the colors, wedding brochures, everything was beautiful.



Cheers!



After the ceremony the trolley took the wedding party to the top of the rims where we took some final pictures. Such a beautiful day with bright blue sky. The rim photos are probably my favorite pictures from the day. Something different and fun and great lighting. In the photo below you can see the Crown Plaza in the distance . . . the location of the reception.



Kurtis & Chrissie ~ Congratulations and thanks for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day.
To see even more photos from this day, click here to see the slide show!

1 comments:

Chrissie DeShaw said...

Wow! The photos are wonderful! I am so pleased with the way the pictures turned out...I can't wait to see all of them. Heather, you do amazing work and thank you for capturing the moments of our special day!