Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Quinn & Ava


What adorable girls. This was Quinn's 1 year old session and she really wasn't into pictures. I think there are some beautiful pictures of her serious, but not a lot smiling. At the end of the session all she wanted to do was touch my camera, maybe that is why she didn't really enjoy the session. I love the photo above with the sisters and after turning the photo below into black and white I fell in love with it too. So precious holding her teddy bear.

Now Ava was really into pictures. A girl that loved to smile, dress up and pose for me. Maybe this was her session?? I fell in love with this photo below too. These tutus were very cute on the girls.

For a 1 year old session this is such a fun idea. Bring a cake in and take photos of the fun, some kids love cake some kids don't. Quinn loved this cake.

Even though she is crying I think she looks adorable in this hat. The photo on the right was the smiles we got during the last 1 minute of our session outside.


Ava did awesome during the session and I think had a lot of fun.

Thank you so much for calling. I enjoyed your girls and someday Quinn will LOVE photos and dressing up.

0 comments: