Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ken & Kassi



What a great way to start off the new year. In Montana it could be below freezing (like the week before), all brown with no snow, or windy. One never really knows what the weather holds in store; this couple couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day in January for a wedding. We had fresh snow, warmer weather, and a beautiful couple. You both look great together and had the perma grin, which makes shooting pictures so easy!

These are only a couple of my favorite photographs from the day.



Isn't Kassi stunning? You were a gorgeous bride. I love the photograph of you on the right. Flawless!





This is fun picture. . . both moms.



Love the details. I fell in love with this cake. I think it is the colors, my favorite!









I love this series of photographs. . . during the toast.



This was a wonderful wedding. To see more pictures from their day, click on the slide show here.

You are very blessed with wonderful families, friends, and each other - I truly enjoyed the whole day with the both of you. Thanks for asking me to be apart of it. I have enjoyed getting to know you both again since high school (and Kassi since 5th grade basketball camp). You are a wonderful couple and will be able to accomplish wonderful things together. Congratulations!

5 comments:

guthridge said...

Awesome, Heather!! You nailed the exposure!!!

RyanAlycia said...

Heather, great shots. You have done a wonderful job capturing the special day for these two. What a cute couple!

Jolene McCauley said...

Beautiful couple, beautiful photographs!
What a wonderfully joyful event.
Congratulations to the happy bride and groom.

Unknown said...

Heather;
Awesome!! You have given them wonderful memories to look back on and cherish! I had to grab a kleenex! :-)

Donovan said...

Wow, some of the best photography yet. LOVED the colors. The B&W photo of Cassie outside is awesome! Always helps to have a photogenic couple to shoot! Looks like the day was lots of fun!