Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Ryan

What a year. . . in January last year my husband, father-in-law, and I remodeled our basement into an office/studio and I've been so blessed this year with wonderful infants and children to photograph. This was my last session of 2009 and what a wonderful way to end the year. Little Ryan is beautiful and 3 weeks old. I thought he might be awake a lot of this session, but this little guy slept the entire time. He gave me the best Christmas present of all - thank you!



The beautiful parents. Mom is gorgeous and that is the only picture you will see Ryan's eyes, he opened them for about 10 minutes and then fell asleep again.



The wonderful older brother. Cameron was one of my first 1 year old in the studio last April. We got some wonderful picture of him smiling and on the move. This time he was pretty shy, but I got a couple of him smiling. His parents said they had no expectations with the "stage" he was in, but I think we got a couple really cute ones of Cameron.





Look at those lips! They would really puff out when we pulled the pacifier out, but they are so cute.



Alright, my new favorite picture - bottom left. I have seen these pictures all the time, but really didn't think they were possible. Ryan let his mom and I prop him up like this and he slept right through it. Really this was the best Christmas present ever - isn't it cute??



What a wonderful 2009. I have met some wonderful clients, children, infants, and have had the best time capturing all your moments through 2009. Thank you for calling and letting me into each of your lives even if it is only for one hour. I LOVE this job! Thank you Ryan for sleeping through the whole 2 hour session and being an adorable baby.

0 comments: