Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Grevious Family

This is my sister's family. Man are they a cute family. These were my models when I first started out taking pictures, wasn't I blessed with great models? My sister is so cute, she even does the professional head tilt on her own. She has been my model since she was in elementary school.

Photobucket

My adorable nephew. He did a great job for an hour of photos. We had to bribe him now and then with ice cream. Hopefully he got some on the way home.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some of my favorites below. I love the photo on the right. It shows the constant need children have.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at Brinnley's pants, still a little too long for her. She loves to walk though.

Photobucket

I had so much fun like always. You all are amazing. Thanks for the fun evening!!

1 comments:

AmandaS said...

Okay, that is a cute family! Great pics. We definitely need to schedule you when we come into town next. Can you take like 30 lbs off me with photoshop or something???