Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Kurtis & Chrissie

This couple was a lot of fun. I work with Kurtis and got to know Chrissie better during the photo shoot. We headed to a new location for me, but one I've really been wanting to take pictures at. . . downtown by the Depot. Chrissie is a natural in front of the camera. She knew exactly what pose I was trying to get them in, and helped out with a few of her own. I love getting the pictures of people in their moments, not posed. Here are a few of my favorites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the trains and fence in the photo below. There were a lot of great places to take pictures downtown. Now I need to get more couple to come down here. It was a lot of fun.

Photobucket

They also wanted some pictures with grass and greenery, so we headed over to MSU-B campus. The sun was starting to set, which made for great lighting.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had a great evening. I look forward to the wedding next year!

0 comments: