Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Brinnley

Such a cutie. I love my niece because she loves me! She is so cute, smiles at me ALL the time, and took a wonderful photo for me on the second picture. I created a photo like this one of my nephew at 11 months old and now it is Brinnley's turn. I cannot believe she is already 11 months old! She did such a great job at this quick little photo shoot. This will be printed on gallery wrap canvas and look amazing next to Gage's.

Photobucket

0 comments: