Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Collage

I love to scrap book and tell a story with pictures. The photo below is a collage of photographs from the Grevious' family session. Keep in mind this picture was printed at 12" x 36". The photo below does not do the actual collage justice.

Photobucket

This is a great way to display 5-7 of your favorite photographs from a session. Call for pricing.

Thanks for asking me to create this for your family. I had so much fun with the pictures and design. I hope you enjoy it!

0 comments: