Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Burckley Family

OK this might be a long blog, but there are too many great photos. I got to know Kristin through my sister, and she has a wonderful family. They were so much fun to photograph and the kids are adorable!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Doesn't Emme have the most beautiful eyes? She was so good during pictures, and puts up with a lot from her busy brothers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm glad this picture turned out since it was our second try with the brothers walking next to their sister. They both wanted to walk way too fast for her little legs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ending with wrestling fun. . .

Photobucket

Thanks so much for calling, I had a great time. The slide picture turned out awesome, it will be a surprise!

0 comments: