Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Friday, September 5, 2008

Brandon

Since moving back I have gotten to know this family and Brandon better. I was excited when Laura called and asked if I would take some candid photos of her son. He is so full of life and a very busy kid. (most boys are too busy) I always feel like I am at the wrong spot to take the "great" picture, but we still got some great shots of Brandon having fun.

Below are a few of my favorite pictures taken at Pioneer Park. With clouds all day and a few light showers, it turned out to be a great evening for photographs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Below is Brandon with his brother, who is a ham in front of the camera. I love these two pictures.

Photobucket

Thank you so much for calling. I hope all the pictures will work for the slide show.

0 comments: