Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Devin & Angel

An outdoor wedding in Montana is hit or miss ANY time of year. This outdoor wedding was last Saturday, it rained all morning, and I was waiting to see what the day was going to turn out like. Around 2 pm the rain stopped, the sun came out, and it turned into a wonderful day for an outdoor wedding. The whole wedding party has a great time together. The wedding day was full of energy, emotion, and laughter.

Photobucket

I just dealt with Angel by phone before the wedding. It is so nice to meet the bride or couple prior to getting married, so I was excited to finaly meet them. They were ready to take pictures and felt comfortable in front of the camera from the start.

Photobucket

Fun Details from the day.

Photobucket

There was a donkey on site that would make everyone laugh when he started talking.

Photobucket

The wedding took place at Oscar's Dreamland. This museum/park has a pioneer feel with an old historic train and town street, which includes a jail, church, store etc. I haven't spent a lot of time at this park, and there was so many places to take photos at. This is the town church.

Photobucket

Devin with his dog, Mo. Mo followed the wedding party around all day long. A man's best friend.

Photobucket

Photobucket

They say rain is good luck. Congratulations!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful! You had wonderful subjects to photograph. Good luck, Devin and Angel, on many years together.
Thank you Heather for being such a wonderful photograper. I can't wait to see the rest of the picturs.