Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fleury Family

What dear friends of ours. First I went to high school with Ryan; second he has an amazing wife who I love spending time with; and third their little boy is adorable and plays with Isaac all the time. We seem to get together quite often with men's softball, barbeque's, and the kids playdates. I had so much fun capturing these family photos. Below is my favorite family photo. Usually I fall in love with one of the first pictures we take; the kids are happier and every seems to be "ready" to take pictures. This photo was one of the last pictures taken.

Photobucket

Below are some of my favorite family candid moments. . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They brought a water bottle to get Ashton's attention. He was so into squirting his parents. I love this picture of him getting them wet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ashton is a pretty quiet child. He is getting used to me since we see each other at least once a week for play group, and I even got a huge hug at the end of this photo shoot. I love this picture of him. He was having a blast on the slides in the playground.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you so much for calling. I had a great evening, and I'm so glad I got some fun pictures of the whole family. Can't wait to show you the rest!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Love them all!! They turned out great. They are such a cute family.

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! Love Ashton's eyes!!