Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Annie, Macee & Carter

Photobucket

What a fun morning! I photographed this family about 2 years ago and Carter has changed the most. He has gone from little baby to boy. He was so adorable wanting to do anything his sisters did, which made him a great poser.

Photobucket

This was just the children's session today. They are expecting a little brother soon so mom wanted to wait. Although for being 33 weeks along I think you look great! I have to say I love Macee's smile. We tried everything, but her toothless grin just lights me up.

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't this cute? It looks like he is getting ready to fish.

Photobucket

Thanks so much for calling. Can't wait to meet the little guy and see you for family photos in the spring.

2 comments:

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Wow! You were fast. Chelsie called me tonight and said you already had them up. I think they all look great! I can't wait to see the rest! Thank you again! We had a great time!

Gertsch Family said...

Cute pictures! I to love Macee's toothless grin:)