Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Kylie

Photobucket

Two senior sessions in one day. Too much fun! This session was supposed to be last weekend when we got 22" of snow. So we waited until this weekend, and we got lucky. Kylie is a wonderful family friend who has a great personality. I was so excited when she asked if I would take her senior outdoor session during the fall with the wonderful Montana colors. Luckily the snow didn't knock off all the leaves.

Photobucket

I love this area of downtown.

Photobucket

She brought great outfits for us to try tons of ideas. This picture turned out so cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

OK Kylie I don't know if you have been told this before, but the photo below on the right. . . you look so much like your mom and sister.

Photobucket

Thank you so much for calling. These are only a few, seriously I love every picture. I just can't post all of them. I had a great evening. Thanks for taking great pictures even though you were so cold.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making our senior pictures so fun and easy! You are always so enthusiastic and flexible to our ideas so each picture is unique and natural looking. We love how you truly capture the individuality and personality of your subjects and bring them to life! Thanks again and we are spreding the word:)

Kathy said...

Hi, Heather,

This is Kathy Bowen - Sarah Waetzig's mom. She has your photography site posted on her blog. I had Kylie in school when she was just a little girl - as well as her sisters. I love the Edinger family - tell them hello for me when you see them again.

Sincerely,
Kathy