Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Olivia

What a doll! I was excited to take Olivia's pictures, and happy to say that we are related. I don't know how far removed we are - she might be my 5th cousin? She is fun and busy, but she cooperated great to take some wonderful pictures.

Photobucket

The fall colors are out right now. It was a beautiful day (once again); the leaves are falling and the trees are turning colors. This usually only lasts for about 3 weeks. I love fall! Most of my favorite pictures from this photo shoot are in color.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These have got to be the cutest girls jeans on a baby. The sweater fits perfect also with her dad serving our country in the Air Force. Thanks for your hard work. Hopefully next time you are in town we can get family pictures.

Photobucket



Photobucket

There is something about the pictures below. I think Olivia could be a model in both of them. The one on the right is just precious.

Photobucket

Thank you so much for calling. I enjoyed the visit and taking Olivia's pictures. She is a sweetheart!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, my....She is just beautiful like her mommy. I love the picture at the end with the big blue eyes. Heather they turned out so good!! Good job. I can't really decide which ones are my favorites---they are all SO CUTE!