Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Zach

Photobucket

Zach drove 3 hours for this senior photo session. I was a little nervous when it was raining all morning and we had to postpone it for 2 hours. The weather was still cool, but finally let up.

Now I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. I love taking family photos and all the children's sessions, but it was so nice to take senior pictures. This was my first senior session all year, and it was great to be able to understand each other. I love the babies and kids, but I always feel like I'm running everywhere and never getting anywhere.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Zach is a pitcher for the Blue Devil's baseball team. It is fun to take senior pictures with props that show off their personality.

Photobucket

Stacy and Zach, thanks so much for driving to Billings for senior pictures. I had a great time. Zach thanks for putting up with all our crazy ideas.

0 comments: