Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Jaxson

What a week-with company, birthdays, and parties I have been slacking on my photo blog. Thank you so much for waiting for these pictures.

We took Jaxson's 1 year old photos last Monday and he was the happiest 1 year old I have had in a long time. . . possibly ever! It was so hard just to pick a couple for this post and Jen you will have tons to pick from because I just couldn't pick the best 30-40 pictures.

This was a fun session with both parents in some of the pictures. We took some of the photos in the studio and all the family photos outside in my back yard. I love my yard, lots of maintance, but I think it worked well for their photos.

Jaxson can crawl and FAST. He would crawl out of the lighting within seconds. . . until daddy started signing the Twins baseball song - I think I'm right? Right? Jaxson would start dancing and smiling.

Jaxson also got a cake for this session. He didn't really like it. It took awhile for him to smile about the cake and he never really ate any of it. He did like the frosting though. Note to all the moms out there. Albersons gives free birthday cakes for 1 year olds. So if you have a 1 year old and want pictures with a cake or just want them to have their own cake at their party, pick one up there.

Thank you so much for calling. Jaxson is such a happy baby and I had a great evening with you all.

1 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

Your backyard does look perfect!