Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Shaylee

I have had quite a few girls in the past few sessions. Usually I'm blessed with just the boys, but this past week it has been a lot of fun with the bright colors, flowers, bows, and tutus. She was 5 days old at this session and both her and her mom looked great. I was excited for an early baby, they always sleep, still supposed to be flexible and let me put them into any position. Now Shaylee, she was very alert and once again another baby that stayed awake for 90 minutes before giving it up and sleeping. Once she fell asleep we got some great photos of her, she is adorable.



I love the two photos below. At least once we got her to sleep she let us play with positioning her hands. Look at those lips!




Chelsie, thank you so much for trusting me with your family and 5 day old girl. I had a great time and I do have a family photo that I'll have to post later. With the 4th of July I got busy and needed to get some pictures out there for you to see. Thanks for calling I always love catching up and photographing your family.

3 comments:

Gertsch Family said...

Those turned out awesome! What a cute baby. You do great work:)Absoluty love them!!

Heidi said...

Heather, Great Job! What a precious baby girl : )

Chelsea and Cody said...

So cute! I love the pink bow one!