Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Elias & Silas

Such adorable brothers. We are good friends with this family, and I was really excited when their mom called for pictures. What great kids - Elias listened really well and has great manners, and Silas look at him, he is an adorable 1 year old. I struggled to narrow this session down - way too many cute photos. Here are my favorite.

We took some photos in the studio and thankfully no thunderstorm, so we went outside for a little fun. Look at little Silas below, I didn't pose him like that - so cute! Toward the end I think Elias was done, but we were still getting some great smiles out of him. I love what parents do to get their children to smile.

Silas is a pretty serious little boy, but I LOVE the picture below. So innocent.

Look at those eyes!


I didn't even notice this until I started editing the pictures, but these two kids have the best eyes and they are different color. Elias has beautiful blue eyes and Silas has beautiful green eyes.





Thank you so much for driving into town. I really had a great evening with you and the kids. They were really easy going and you will have tons more to pick from. The bubble pictures were a lot of fun also. I just couldn't put them all up here. I hope to see you all again before the end of summer.

1 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

They do have beautiful eyes! I really love this shoot