Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Ketchum Family



So this post is LONG overdue. I just got back from vacation and needed to get these pictures up. This family is long time friends of ours and they were such troopers out in the 20 degree weather. So cold and the little girls did awesome. These are only a few of my favorites, and wanted to get them up today for you. They all should be done soon!





Thanks for calling. You have a beautiful area to photograph at, love the barn!

0 comments: