Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hansen Family



I am so happy when photography gets me back in touch with wonderful highschool friends. I went to school with Brandie and it was fun to meet her family. I was so glad that our schedules allowed us to switch the photo session to the last warm day of September. Now it looks like it is going to be a cold winter.


I love the picture below. Isn't he cute? He didn't want to smile, very into exploring, but still did great in front of the camera. I think that counts as a half smile.




Sorry this took so long. Enjoy! I had a wonderful evening and so glad that everything worked out with the weather. I enjoyed meeting everyone.

0 comments: