Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Quincy

Welcome to Montana. One really never knows what the weather is going to be like. I am so glad that Quincy was up for the 20 degree morning. He wanted fall colors and I think we got a little fall and winter. Sad to say I don't think we are getting fall this year at all. The storm a week ago froze the leaves green and now they are all just dropping. No beautiful colors; no oranges and reds - I love fall and right now I feel like I'm stuck in a grey winter.

Here are a few of my favorites from the freezing morning. You would never tell it by these pictures that it was only 20 degrees out.







Here are the winter pictures. Already snow on the ground!



Thank you so much for handling the cold morning to get your senior pictures done. It was great meeting you and your family. Good luck with the rest of your soccer season.

3 comments:

Donovan said...

Very nice photos. Sure the girls will love them!

Anonymous said...

Quincy: I like the black-n-whites the best. Gosh, to view your pixs is like looking at your mother all over again...Lucky she's a good-lookin' gal! Love ya. Auntie Bev and Uncle Tom

Pam Bilyeu said...

Your mom showed us all of the pictures a grandma Dorothy's house. I love the colored ones.
Aunt Pam