Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lila

Happy 1st Birthday Lila!!! She was the happiest little girl during this session - I loved it. One hour of fun and laughs. I cannot believe how fast the newborns I photograph grow up, and it has been a joy to watch Lila turn one. I love the way this photo shoot turned out. Below are only a few of my favorites - they are way too many!!!


Look at her, so sweet!





This is her Halloween costume, so cute. She was flapping around like a little chick as you can actually see in the picture her hands are a little blurry they are moving so quick. She was walking and moving and grooving in the studio.



The cake! She was getting pretty hungry towards the end of the session and enjoyed her cake. I loved this picture.



Her mom was a little worried how she would do in a studio setting instead of outside with her puppy. I think she did wonderful. Enjoy!

0 comments: