Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Caitlin - Michael

Photobucket

What a fun wedding, beautiful day, and the largest wedding party I have seen in a long time. They would do anything, so we got some great photos. The day started out at the salon where all the girls were putting on makeup, fixing their hair, visiting, and having a great time.

Photobucket

Caitlin looked gorgeous and she has such a wonderful personality. It was fun to see her meet Michael for the first time.

Photobucket

We took some wonderful photos all over the campus of Rocky.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a large wedding party. They were a lot of fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All the beautiful details. I loved this cake.

Photobucket

This photo was way too cute. Good thing it is finally the wedding day.

Photobucket

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your wedding day. Congratulations.

1 comments:

Gilbert_C said...

Do you read these comments? I love these pictures! You did such a good job - I'm proud of you. You're so talented.