Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kuehn Family

Photobucket

What a fun family! I work with Kent and recently had the chance to get to know his wife, Marci, and girls, Dani and Miranda, better. I was asked to photograph Dani's reception earlier this July. They are so much fun and made the hour just fly by. We went down to River Front Park by the Yellowstone River, which is a beautiful place. It looked perfect driving into the parking lot, until I got out of the car; it was being overrun by mosquitoes. I have never seen so many mosquitoes in my life! If we were not trying to take a photo we were all moving to try and keep the mosquitoes off us. I took over 150 photos and around 50 of them were pictures of one person trying to swat away a mosquito. So coming home I wasn't sure what I was going to get for pictures, or if everything was going to be waving arms in the air.

I ended up getting some great pictures, and below are some of my favorites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dani and Miranda are awesome. They had great ideas for some fun pictures, and they were so easy to work with. Don't they look like models?

Photobucket

I haven't taken photos of a family with older kids in a long time. I thought this photo was fun.

Photobucket

I think this one is my favorite.

Photobucket

Thank you so much Marci for making the group come out to take some family pictures. I had a great time. Hopefully no one suffers from the bug bites too bad.

0 comments: