Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Jeff, Lisa & Family

Photobucket

This family has a great time together and a love for Montana's great outdoors. They are always hiking, white water rafting, and enjoying what Montana has to offer. The location they selected was perfect and together they had so much fun. Below are just a few of my favorites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Such a cute couple.

Photobucket

These boys have fun together, always exploring.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This photo is way too cute. Yes mom asked them to dress up and I think the outfits are perfect. Here comes the next sequel to Indiana Jones.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you so much for calling and letting me capture your family having fun. I enjoyed meeting you all.

0 comments: