Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wedding Albums

There are so many options out there for wedding album designs. My vision in creating a wedding album is timeless simplicity. I want to tell the wedding day story in an elegant piece of art. Below are some pictures of the wedding albums that are included with my wedding packages.

These albums are hand made by Priscilla Foster using the finest materials. The book is covered with silk, bound with ribbon, and followed by ivory archival pages separated by glassine interleaving to protect each image.

Photobucket

Below is a wedding album recently designed for the Caitlin-Michael wedding. Each album typically includes 90-130 photographs from the wedding day. The album includes three different sizes of images; 4x6, 5x7, and 8x10. Every page is designed with the photographs that best tell the wedding story.

Photobucket

I also design 8x10 page layouts to include more photographs from the wedding day. Below is an 8x10 layout of the first time the bride and groom see each other. There are typically 5-10 custom designed 8x10 layouts throughout the album.

Photobucket

An 8x10 layout of all the ceremony details. I create the 8x10 layouts to include more photos from the wedding day.

Photobucket

Priscilla Foster also hand makes baby albums. Same look with baby material. I am in the process of creating the first album and once it is finished I will post some images. I am going to include the baby albums in a "first year" package. Email me for details.

0 comments: