Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Isaac

My baby is 1 year old, and this year has just flown by. I can not believe how much a child learns their first year, and how frustrating some days can be trying to teach them. Here is a picture of Isaac on day 1 in the hospital, so peaceful sleeping.

Photobucket

Here is Isaac for 1 year pictures. Yes he now likes to throw rocks. Man are we in trouble. . .

Photobucket

He started walking at 10 months old and this photo shoot was crazy to try and get him to sit. I needed help, lots of help, and never got a great picture of him smiling outside. But I did get a great picture of the tantrums we get now. They are fun. My poor nephew, just sitting there all ready to smile with his cousin, and this is what I got. Yes the feet are kicking.

Photobucket

So outside I didn't have any luck, maybe next month. Inside I did have some luck keeping him in front of the camera. Here is my sweet boy with his great smile and beautiful blue eyes. I wish I could see his smile all the time.

Photobucket

Something fun to do at a year old portrait session is to bring in a cake and at the end of the session let the baby destroy it. I spent quite some time making this cute cake. He did not eat one bite of it (he doesn't like sweets) but he did end up destroying the cake. He had a lot of fun getting all sticky, which ended in bath time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy First Birthday!

0 comments: