Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

the ranch

A couple of weeks ago my sister and I loaded up the kids and headed to the ranch. I love going there so quiet and beautiful. Instead of uploading 20 pictures I thought a collage would do the weekend justice. My little guy just turned 2, so sad.

Such a cute bunch of kids, love them all to pieces. My nephew is 4, my niece turns 2 in September, and Isaac turned 2 the beginning of July. They grow up too fast!

If anyone has that "special" family place they would love to take photos at just let me know. I'm always up for new locations.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Heather, that turned out so neat!! You do amazing work!