Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

my first client. . .

I don't know if you would call taking pictures of my sister's family a "client", but she has been around a long time while I improved my camera skills. We used to go in the back yard and take "senior" photos for fun on the weekends. She loved to model and I love to put the blur lens on my dad's old SLR camera. We would spend hours getting all prepped like models and taking photos upon photos. Wish it was digital, but it still was an amazing start and fun!



They are so great. I love my niece and nephew. Always cute and make a morning so much fun. This photo session was not work, but an hour of play, visit, and fun!

Look at my nephew below. This was his best photo shoot by far and on the same track to being a model like his dad. Okay ex-model. He came up with all the poses during this shoot and they were great.



Now Brinnley was another story. All her mom wanted was a nice 2 year old picture to hang on the wall. Preferably large like 8x10. We struggled to get her to give us a smile. She was either smiling so big we couldn't see those beautiful eyes or else she was not having it. I think I got a couple, hope you like them. I just love the photo below, too fun.



Now weather or not these two are one of your favorites, I LOVE them. Love her eyes.





I am so happy that we finally found a weekend that worked for everyone. Beautiful family!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love them!! I think they turned out great. The ones of the kids are so cute and so excited to see the rest. Thank you, thank you, thank you.....You are so talented!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice photos. Love the one of Gage looking up next to the rail car. I could tell that dustin is now an EX-model! Does he have a receeding hairline? HA HA!