Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cambree & Landon



This poor family came down with the H1N1 flu so we just had to keep waiting for everyone to feel good again. I'm so glad that we could find a time that worked for these two children. They were so good and fun to photograph. I love return clients, but Cambree didn't remember me from the first time. It took awhile for her to start smiling, but once she warmed up we had a great time.





I think my favorite from this session is Cambree with her brother.



I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. Stay warm! Thanks for the call and I am so glad that we finally found a time that worked.

0 comments: