Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Zoey



What a precious 1 year old. She wasn't walking yet, but loved to stand up. She had the cutest smile and didn't really like the studio lights. She would squint up her face so we couldn't even see her eyes, but she was smiling. It was so cute. These are just a couple of my favorites, she has quiet a few cute ones. Amy I forgot to get the spelling of her name, so I hope this is right. I will probably be calling you or you can email me.

I love the bottom right, such a cute little poser.



Look at this Christmas dress. I don't know what it is like buying such cute clothes since I just have a boy, but this dress is adorable. She was loving the skirt.


We went outside for a few quick photos before the sun set. It was getting pretty dark. Zoey loved the snow.



I have to say, my favorite studio shot is the bottom right picture. Even though she isn't smiling there is such an innocents to this picture.



Happy Birthday to Zoey! She also had a cake that she didn't really eat, just finger painted all over the floor. It was cute to watch, but messy to clean up. It was wonderful meeting your whole family. Have a Merry Christmas.

0 comments: