Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Posts Coming Soon. . .

I am so busy right now trying to get all the pictures done for Christmas. I promise once I get this last set of photos done I will write a couple posts on some wonderful photo sessions recently.

This is one session I need to post on. This little guy loves his feet. Since a post is always better with a photo, I'll leave you with him. So cute!

0 comments: