Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Two Families . . . Short on Time



Finally I'm back and posting on some of my photos from November! I have been so busy with family in town and getting ready for Christmas that blogging was not at the top of my list. I am finally caught up for Christmas, well kind of, but I thought I would blog on a couple sessions today.

This was the last Saturday I had open for Christmas pictures and it was a busy Saturday for these two families. One family was on call with the hospital all day so we had to be on our toes in case they had to leave and the other family was heading to Bozeman for the CAT/GRIZ football game in 30 minutes. We got a lot accomplished on this windy, cold Saturday morning. These families were a lot of fun under the time crunch and we got all the pictures they wanted.

Look at these cousins. They were very good and did well with the time crunch.










It was so great to meet both of your families. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and hopefully next time we'll have a little more time.

0 comments: