Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Annabelle

What a precious little girl. She was 8 weeks at the session and did awesome. We even got her to sleep for about 10 minutes during the shoot to get some sleeping pictures. The photo below is so cute - a half smile. At least with an 8 week old you get a few smiles.





I was so excited to get her to sleep in my new basket. My husband picked this out for me at an antique store and he gets major bonus points - it is so cute.






It was great to meet the whole family. You have a wonderful addition.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather! WOW!! these are incredible!! We are soo excited to see the rest!!! thanks for being so patient, with ALL of us!!!
the Deigerts

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me babysit. I really enjoyed her. She has the cutest dimple on her cheek.
JODI