Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Steele

What a doll. I met Steele last summer with his family for an outdoor photo session and he has changed so much in just 6 months. It took awhile to warm up to idea of pictures, but once he did we got some great shots of him smiling and playing.




I love this hat. I actually have a hat that is very similar for Isaac, but try and get a 2.5 year old to wear something he doesn't want to. It is still sitting in his hat drawer. Nice to see someone likes the hat.

Steele warmed up to the picture idea with the train. It was a big hit and we had a lot of fun with it. I might have to buy a couple more cute props to get the older kiddos out in front of the camera.


We had a great session and I can't wait for you to see the rest. He really is a sweet heart. Also Brandie, I probably actually owe you because after Steele left Isaac said he wanted his pictures taken. He has never in 2.5 years taken photos for me, especially in the studio. I'll post those pictures next, so thank you!

0 comments: