Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Brooklyn

What a precious little girl. She was six month old and sitting, but not always stable. We had a great first 30 minutes with smiles and different props. She was enjoying being in front of the camera and then the roll over that scared her a little. She didn't like my studio too much after that.



I love this picture below. So grown up whispering something to her mom. She is too cute!



Look at those eyes. I love this age - sitting, but can't crawl or walk away. This stage is a really great time to take pictures.





We did get a couple more at the end of the session after a good feeding and loves from mom. Thanks so much for calling. It was great to meet everyone.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Heather!!! We love them!
Jodi