Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentine's Day! This used to be my least favorite holiday of the year. Actually it probably still is, but with kids every holiday is a little more fun. Isaac and I went to a couple of Valentine's Day parties and he loved it, so it makes it all worth it.

I am posting a long post on my 2.5 year old son. He is amazing and finally for the first time . . . EVER he wanted to take photos. This session was quick and to the point, but I got some wondering pictures of him being him!

Also he is going to make a wonderful big brother. Yes that is right we are expecting our second little addition the end of May. Just a side note - I will only be taking photo sessions until the end of April (more on this later).



He has the best smile, laugh, hugs, cheek kisses, and mood swings - Ha! I think this session started off well because he could play with the new train I bought at Hobby Lobby. This has definitely come in use already with the past 2 photo sessions I've had, so good purchase.



This is what happens when a 2 year old is actually listening and dad is standing behind me. I just thought it was funny. Sometime the most natural poses are the best.





His sensitive side. Just this past week he has started asking to cuddle with mom. I won't complain.



My 2 year old! Wow they grow up fast.





I love the right one "Are we done yet?" A picture can speak a thousand words.



Have a Wonderful Holiday and great week.

1 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

I have been waiting for this post! Seriously...he could not be any cuter!!!! And you are having another one?!?!?!? WOo-hOO! HOw fun...I was so happy to read this. Hopefully the next is as charming as the first! Congrats!