Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Taetum

Taetum shares my birthday weekend and just turned 2. This is such a hard age, trust me I have a 2 year old. Pictures are not usually at the top of their priority. We started out pretty shy, but by the end of the session we were playing, smiling and capturing some great pictures. I don't know what dad was doing behind my back, but she was laughing and giving us some of the best smiles!







This was at the very end of the session. I think she was probably done, but I love how they turned out. The best poses are the ones the children make themselves.



Thank you so much for calling. It was great meeting you and Taetum. Hope she had a wonderful birthday party!

0 comments: