Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Coleman Family



On days I photograph these two wonderful kids I don't have to workout. They are busy! I love watching kids grow up and being able to photograph these two have been a blast over the last 2 years. This was the first time I've photographed the family all together. There are so many fun pictures - I couldn't post them all. I love the candid photos from this session the most, probably because the kids have so much energy it shows in each picture.


These are my favorite photos of the kids I've taken so far. I love the next three pictures.





I love this picture below.



This was a fun evening. I love new locations and the golf course was perfect. I can't wait to show you all the "sand" photos, pretty cute. Also the picture you were wanting I am keeping a surprise for you - I LOVE IT, hope you do too. See you in a week.

4 comments:

guthridge said...

Ooohhh, Heather!!! Now you are teasing, not letting us all see "the" picture!!!
Amazing. All of them.
Kalin

Chelsea and Cody said...

I love the little girls close up, what a precious thing!

Heidi said...

Love them, Heather. The all turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Okay - I was really nervous there wouldn't be any I would like but I see that perhaps I was worried for nothing. Talk about being stressed out though! I am still bummed that Pavin didn't participate very well! Thanks again for the shoot - I am excited to see the rest! (you didn't have to surprise tho!) LOL!
Thanks! You are awesome!