Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am a photographer who loves to capture the real you by telling your story, showing your emotions, and having fun during the photo session. I am a wedding and portrait photographer who captures your life's story through a journalistic style.

Enjoy the blog! I try and update it often, so come back and visit. I hope you will comment, I love hearing from everyone!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Rock Family



I met this family through softball and mutual friends. They are such a sweet family with sweet kids. It was a perfect night for pictures - no wind, happy kids, and then mosquitoes! Here are just a few of my favorites from the evening.







This is one of my favorite candid pictures. Everyone is having fun!



It was great to see you again before the summer is over. Thanks for calling, hope everyone is healed from the session. Call you soon.

2 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

I love the last one, too! Bummer about the bugs, though!

Heidi said...

Those turned out so cute!! They are such a cute family and I LOVE her blue eyes, beautiful.